Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bloomex Toronto Reviews and Feedback - Includes Mississauga, Oshawa, Kitchener and the GTA

These are real comments we've collected from satisfied Bloomex customers in the Toronto area, including the GTA and Golden Horseshoe.

"Good service." - Vijay, Markham

""My friend said the flowers were bright and beautiful ... just what she needed! She did comment that the delivery man was very nice." - Joan, Guelph

"My sister loved the flowers - said they were an absolute pick up for her mood." - Wendy, Whitby

"My mother-in-law LOVED the arrangement!" - Nicole, St. Thomas

"I ordered the flowers on line, the delivery time was great, i will definitely use it again and recommend bloomex to all my friends and collegues!" - Pablo, Toronto

"this is the third time i've used Bloomex to send flowers to my daughter. She phoned  to say how gorgeous her flowers and vase were. Will definitely use again." - Kathy, New Hamburg

Great flowers and customer service! Thank you.
- Antonino, Milton

thank you :)
- Kevin, Oakville

I'm very happy with the service. I called to place my order with only 2 hours to spare and they made it to that special lady's on time for her birthday, and the roses were amazing.
Thx again I know who I'm going to be ordering my flower from from now on.
- Wayne

Amazingly quick delivery, gorgeous flowers, fast response to email question about order, great prices. I will definitely use Bloomex again and would highly recommend to a friend. I have been looking for a reliable florist that has beautiful flowers, is reliable, and doesn't break the bank. And Bloomex is exactly that.
- Amy, Oshawa

Great service and the quality is the best!
- Charles, Mississauga

My family always love your arrangements and I am must compliment your staff for being very courteous and friendly.
I look forward to doing future business with your company.
Thanks BloomEx.
- Anne, Toronto

I was very pleased with the size of the balloon bundle, the card was written up beautifully and the kids were thrilled. Thank you.
- Angela, Burlington

 My friends were very happy with the gift. i thought your prices were very reasonable. Thanks!
- Debbie, Port Colborne

the on-line chat contact was very helpful sorting out how to update the existing basket we opted for.  same day delivery to my team leader in the hospital was very good too. Will use you again if we need gift baskets.
- Heather, Toronto

Recipients seem to be universally enthusiastic about the flowers they receive!
- Heather, Kitchener

Flowers were very nice, instead of a balloon included they sent a teddy bear which was really cute since it was for a teenage girl.
- Sandra, Manitoulin Island

I really enjoy how easy it is to go online and make the selection. The feed back from those receiving the product is very positive. 
- Francine, Guelph

As a first time user I am very happy with the product and service.  I will definitely be a returning customer.
- Margaret, Collingwood

It's wonderful to know that I can count on Bloomex to deliver top quality flowers every time.  Thank you!!
- Catherine, Mississauga

The service was great - asked to have delivery for the following day no later than 2:00 p.m. Was delivered at 12:10 p.m. Very helpful from placing the order to tracking the order with a guaranteed confirmation number.
- Barbara, Pickering

Very pleased. Will use your services again.
- Rommy, Etobicoke

The service was lovely and my husband was very pleased with the delivery.
- Lesa, Ajax

My friend was thrilled with er bouquet received after her surgery. Thank you for your excellent service.
- Elaine, Belleville

You were extremely helpful and when I needed to make a change to my order. Thank you very much.
- Matthew, Scarborough

No comments:

Post a Comment