Monday, March 31, 2014

Bloomex Calgary Reviews

We love Alberta! It's always been a wonderful territory for Bloomex, and we're committed to delivering the best service and value in this great province. Here are some real testimonials from our customers in Calgary, the suburbs, and rural parts of the province.

Awesome sight. Very glad I discovered you. Sight is very user friendly and communication through email was excellent and thorough.
Overall very pleased and will continue to be a customer.
- Tom, Calgary

I appreciate what you did to my order, they received the flowers with good quality. Thank you so much guys.i will definitely recommend your company to my friends:)))
- Mel, Grande Prarie

Very pleased with the speed of service
- Laura, Deep River


There had been a problem of a message card not arriving with the flowers so my Goddaughter initially didn't know who the flowers were from and customer service offered a discount for my next order. This was greatly appreciated as I didn't feel ignored. I have already used Bloomex again to send flowers to another friend. I have been very satisfied with everything.
- Cindy, Drumheller

Once again a wonderful job.  My Aunt was so thrilled with the bouquet.  Thanks so very much.
- Dawne

No comments:

Post a Comment